The Futures Commission and Resource Wende Coalition organise Futures Dialogues. During these dialogues, experts and decision makers from business, politics and societies are brought together to develop integrated solutions for the combined sustainability challenges we’re currently facing. The various challenges – like climate change, resource scarcity, biodiversity loss and pollution – are strongly connected and can not be addressed in isolation. At the basis of all these crisis is the way how we exploit our precious resources on/in the ground, in the sea and in the air.
In the column on the right/below an overview of the gatherings and conferences we’ve organised so far. The next conference will be organised on 30+31 May 2023 in the KIT building / SDG-house in Amsterdam.
- Resource Wende Dialogue, 30+31 May 2023, KIT Amsterdam
- Resource Wende Dialogue, 28+29 October 2021, KIT Amsterdam
- March 2023 – The Barn – Ilpendam
- September 2022 – The Barn – Ilpendam
- August 2021 – The Harn – Ilpendam
- Oktober 2020 – Groene Afslag, Laren
- July 2020 – Broek in Waterland
- December 2019 – Ilpendam
- November 2019 – ISPT Amersfoort
- March 2019 – Terschelling